Monday, June 6, 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

I love fashion and the way it can make me feel. I know I've said that before in my earlier blogs, but I mean it. A cute shoe... the prefect bag.. and a top that can hide even the biggest of flaws.

Fashion is where I find my own beauty.

 We are always surrounding by other who bring us down, those who make us feel like no matter how hard we try ... for them, we will never be good enough. To them we are just last year's pair of designer sunglasses and they are ready for a newer, shinier pair.. and as for us.. well we are left broken and tweaked.

Every once and a while I have these moments (recently more then usual) where I just don't feel like myself.  When these days come along I find the best way to cheer myself up is to treat myself to something I have had my eye on for a while.. now usually this isn't just anything.. rather a piece that is funky and different one that will only be worn every so often.

INTRODUCING THE BIGGEST, BRIGHTEST, MOST FABULOUS SHOE I NOW OWN!!



Yes they are tall, yes the are bright blue, and YES I will be wearing them!!

Thank you Jeffrey Campbell for being there for me when others weren't! :)


And the next time you feel down.. don't hesitate to TREAT yourself. We are all beautiful and we all deserve to feel happiness... even if it is just when you put on that FABulous shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment