Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fringe, Florals, and Flows, OH MY!

Every once in a while I absolutely fall in LOVE with a designer. And by love I mean LOVE! I will look at their collections endlessly until I finally own a few of my own pieces. There are some designers I will always be obsessed with, such as Tory Burch and Marc Jacobs. But my little "love flings" are different.

Recently my love has fallen into the hands of one very skinny, but fabulous designer, by the name of Nicole Richie.

Nicole has several different lines all of which have a fun vintage touch with a modern twist. Now even though House of Harlow is awesome.. it is WINTER KATE that I am in love with!


Looking at the picture of Nicole in one of her ever so FABulous tops and reading my previous blog posts I am sure you can put two and two together and figure out why I love this collection OH SO MUCH!

Now the only thing about Winter Kate and mines relationship is ... she ain't a cheap date! So as much as I love her I have to hunt her down at the Rack in order to afford her.. but don't worry I've already had some wins in this relationship!

Let's be real, who needs boys, when you have FASHION.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment