Friday, July 22, 2011

Clutch This!

It is starting to hit me that my road to LA LA land is coming up quite quickly and even though I have been working full-time and making a decent amount of money (for retail) -- that money is disappearing like baked goods in the 1075 house -- INSTANTLY!

I am convinced however that the purchases I make our strictly in order to step up my fashionista game in the land of fame and fortune.

Now besides the money side of Nordstrom I am also falling in love with so many trends and certain pieces that I think really make you stand out from a crowd when it comes to fashion.

Now everyone can have a cute little wristlet or a cross body bag, but how many people (especially in say, boulder) do you see carrying a FABulous clutch? -- trust me it's rare.. maybe one person named Kendra, but she graduated.

Point is the oversized clutch is my FAVORITE accessory right now, so mom don't be mad when I spend a little extra so I can rock my own purple YSL.


So much for oversized bags! Now that we don't have books to carry around it's time to sport something a little more-- CHIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment