Monday, August 29, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LA LA LAND!!

I always find myself extremely nervous when I move. I tend to go out on a limb when it comes to my ventures and they don't always work out.

However, sometimes they do. Now even though ColoRADo was amazing, sadly it's time to move on..

so..

HELLO LOS ANGELES!!

Now even though I have only been here a few days, don't worry, I have already scoped out all the shops in my area and let me tell you.. FABULOUSSSSS!

Fred Segal, Kitson, Nordstrom, Tory Burch, and some really cool European stores all within a few blocks! ..
now in reality this is DANGEROUS, but I'm going to escape reality for a second and say WELCOME TO HEAVEN!

I love LA because no matter the day, the weather, or the location, you can always go ALL out when it comes to FASHION.

It's not always easy to take risks, but I think it's time to sTEP IT Up. Now even though I may miss Colorado and the life I had there, I am definitely looking forward to all the new adventures to come in the cItY oF aNgElS.

So here is to the warm California sun, crazy new friends, hopefully a fun job, and tons of FABulous fashion!





MOVE OVER LAUREN CONRAD.. HERE I COME!!
(t-shirt and all :) )





No comments:

Post a Comment