Thursday, April 28, 2011

BoChic the Free Peeps

Now that summer is just around the corner it seems like everywhere you look there is an advertisement for some sort of music festival-- whether it be the star studded Coachella festival in Palm Springs or Lalapalooza in Chicago. Either way you have to learn how to dress the part if you're going to fit in with these boho crowds.

My suggestion--> FREE PEOPLE.

For me Free People is totally hit or miss. Sometimes their vintage look at the not so vintage prices doesn't always pull me in, but other times WOW!! it can be FABULOUS!!

Check out some of my favorite items they have in store now..


And hey even if the music festivals aren't your scene there designs are perfect for summer dates, the beach, and a rooftop night at a Boulder bar :) ... at least that's where I'll be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment