Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Fling



                                                                (B.P. "LOTUS" Sandal)

Even though the state of Colorado thinks it's funny to randomly snow in the middle of April and probably around graduation in May, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner. Now even though I can't put away my Hunter and Ugg boots for good-- I can finally whip out my sandal collection.

The last two years Nordstrom has been kind enough to provide my favorite style sandal in both black and beige. Now last year I purchased the style in black, however it looks a little different from this style with a simple suede look. This year however they have switched it up to a more "beach-y" look (which I also LOVE).

I love this kind of sandal because you can dress it up or dress it down. It looks fabulous with jeans, shorts, or even a dress.

I've decided since living in Colorado that you just have to think warm ... So here's to SUNNY thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. You should check out Hunter Rain Flats for spring/summer too! Sooooo adorable!!
    PS love your blog today =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks Jenna!! I will do that.. love hearing other ideas!!

    ReplyDelete