Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wash Out?

So while sitting in class this morning I was being the amazing student I am and researching for my future... and by researching I mean online shopping.. hey, I have to research for my boutique and invest in my wardrobe to get where I wanna be...

Anyways I stumbled upon these jeans and am having trouble deciding whether to purchase them or not.. I have grown fond of jeans that are different, but the only problem is you can't wear them all the time..

(Jet by John Eshaya Splatter Jean in Grey)

So what do you do?... Do you buy them and just hope that you'll love them and look as hot as Nicole Richie or do you pass them up and stick to the same old jean?

Sometimes I feel as though the risk is worth it.. I mean if I am going to move to LA I have to step my game up!

No comments:

Post a Comment