Thursday, April 21, 2011

Young, Fabulous, and NOT Broke..

Now it seems as though some people find it "fashionable" to spend $1000 on a purse just because it's Dior or Gucci, but what's the point if the bag is UGLY?!  

I mean I know it's fun to have labels.. don't get me wrong I would love a Dior purse and I am a Tory Burch FREAK, but trust me it's never worth it to spend money for the label if the bag just isn't right or the shoe just doesn't fit! 

Sometimes it's worth it to run over to forever 21 and buy that cute cardigan for $20 instead of $120. 

A true fashionista can look like a million bucks .. without spending a million bucks. 

Here are some of my own examples ... ENJOY! 

(Stella & Jamie, $480.00) 
(Cleobella, $125.00)

(Forever 21, $13.80)
(Wildfox, $77.00)

(Love Child, $88.00)
(Forever 21, $2.80)







No comments:

Post a Comment