Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hats Off!... to your hat On!

I have this severe problem (in my eyes) with that fact that my hair literally does not grow past a certain point. I have finally accepted the dilemma (well somewhat) and decided that instead of crying over my awful hair curse I need to just find ways to be creative with how I style it.

However it is hard when you are senior in college and barely want to get up for class let alone take the time to do your hair ...

I used to have very mixed reviews about how I felt about that "cover-up your bad hair day" hat .. but I have begun to grow very fond of the trend whether you are having a bad hair day or not.. especially for girls like me .. who have bad hair days every day.

Now I'll be honest I don't think I look very FAB in hats, but once in while it really does the trick! Especially with summer coming up.. the fedora is a perfect pool accessory. And for the cold foggy bay area days.. there is always the slouchy knitted hat.. however you may need to add some curls to get this one to look chic.

(Plush, Cable Knit Fleece Lined Slouchy Pom Pom Hat)

                                      (Eugenia Kim, Kurt Velour Fedora)


I think Hilary pulls off both these looks so well!! Now if only I had her same hair.. looks like I'm stuck in the Lizzie McGuire days :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment