Sunday, March 6, 2011

Once You Go BLACK, You Never Go Back...

Since it is March there is only one thing I have on my mind.. SPRING BREAK! This spring break I am off to Arizona with my mom for Spring Training, as well as to look at apartments for my upcoming move this summer.. After Arizona I am home for two days before quickly whisking off to VEGASSSS with my crazy roommates!

Now when it comes to Vegas most people say it's all about who you know... but I say.. it's all about WHAT YOU WEAR! Now in order to look FAB there are a few things you need... HEELS. check. SEQUINS. check. and of course a LITTLE BLACK DRESS.


(The Kardashians in LBD)

I love black because not only is it slimming, but also the best to match with a colorful and fun heel. I mean what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?.. Except for pictures.. those always end up on Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment