Friday, March 4, 2011

Sticks And Stones Make Break My Bones, But Chains And Whips Excite Me


On any given night before we head to the Walrus you can ask any girl in the 1075 house what she is wearing and she will respond with "ugh, I have nothing to wear!" or "I don't know I can't find anything!". Well both of these are obviously lies because you should see the size of our closets and the massive amounts of clothes overflowing them. The truth is no matter how big your wardrobe you are bound to get sick of it every once in while (usually because we find ourselves picking favorites and wearing the same items over and over. guilty.).

The best way to solve this problem... ACCESSORIES!!  


Now introducing the chain gang. by Forever21.





 Just like I am currently into RiRi's new song, I am totally into chains as well, but in a very different way! ... Chains in a fashion sense ...

These three new necklaces from Forevs can totally transform your outfit from school time to PARTY time. Or just to look EXTRA FABULOUS! Plus they are super cheap! Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment