Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Peace. Love. and CLOTHES.

You know why I love clothes? They always fit. And I don't mean this in the sense that you walk into a store and everything is going to fit you perfectly. I mean your clothes. You buy them to fit you. To fit who you are. You buy them because they make you feel and look good. Once you buy them you know exactly what you are getting every time you put that item on. You don't have to worry about them trying to change you. You wear the clothes... the clothes don't wear you.

On that note, I think my favorite trend right now is the oversized, baggy tops. (Just ask my mom). My wardrobe seems to consist of more then the necessary amount of them-- just in different colors. I love how they just flow over your shoulders and you can wear them on a good day, a bad day, a wacky hair day, and I still think they look so chic and "hip". If you don't have something like it yet.. I'd say it's a MUST to add to your collection. They just always seem to fit. :)

(Vince, Slub Linen Tie Front Tee)

No comments:

Post a Comment