Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cut it Off

Now that we are into spring and approaching nice weather it's time to start thinking about clothes that keep us cool while looking hot.

I have to say I am a HUGE fan of cutoff shorts, but it is also a trend you have to be super careful with because of the LACK of... material? I think cutoff shorts are super SEXY when done right and by right I mean enough material on top to make up for the little amount on the bottom.

                                                 (True Religion, Flap Pocket Denim Shorts)

There is a fine line between sexy and trashy. So you have to make sure you stay on the greener side of that line. A oversized top (like I talked about in my last post) works perfectly with these itty bitty shorts.

Just think summer is when you ditch that unappreciative boyfriend and hit the beach. So looking HOT is a must and it can be extremely easy and simple with a cute pair of shorts. And trust me when that old boyfriend sees you he will be the one hurting.. and what girl doesn't love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment