Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Since today is Saint Patrick's day I figured I should do a post about something GREEN. However I do have my reservations considering I don't think GREEN is that flattering of a color... but I'll see what I can do.

Now obviously my favorite GREEN is money, but since today is my parent's anniversary I am going to steer clear of my selfish ways. Instead I will honor/represent both of them in this post.

My first favorite GREEN item is included in my own wardrobe thanks to my mamacita who so kindly made an impulse purchase for me down in L.A. last summer, when I convinced her that I NEEDED these pants! P.S. whoever says cargo is so NOT in.. you are SO wrong.. (unless you're talking about guy's cargos.. cause then you are RIGHT... they are NEVER in!)

                                                          (Jessica Alba in JBrand Cargos)

Now that I think about it this is probably what I will be rockin' today...

Like I said before I don't think GREEN is very flattering, unless it is minimal.. so another way to rock GREEN without being over-the-top is by accessorizing with the color..

(Cameron Diaz with Marc Jacobs Purse in Green)

                                           (Tory Burch flip-flops with a TOUCH of Green)

Now for those of you have a different style then mine and don't necessarily go for designer brands, but rather a more comfy/athletic look you can always follow my "trendy" dad (because if you ask him he has the most style in our family :) ) He even owns a pair of shoes EXTREMELY similar to the ones below..


(New Balance Shoe)

His just seem to be a little more masculine.. so if you are bold enough.. 

Hope you all have a FABulous ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment