Thursday, March 3, 2011

Infinity and Beyond...


My friend Ashley came over to my house this past Christmas Break and picked up a scarf that was laying on my floor. She proceeded to put it on as I laughed when she found herself tangled in it. I guess she missed the idea of the infinity scarf.
                                                   
  
(Tolani Infinity Scarf in Leopard)

These scarves are my new favorite accessory. They are so simple yet so versatile. I wear mine out and to school as well. Living in Colorado I don't always dress appropriately for the cold, (let's be real.. I don't in Santa Cruz either) mainly because we all know looking fabulous is so much more important than being warm. These scarves however give me the ability to stay warm and look ohhh sooo FIERCE. I love that you can wear them with anything as well as wear them so many different ways. This cheetah print one is not yet in my wardrobe, but I am OBSESSED! Animal print is SO in! .. just ask Forever21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment