Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bootie, Bootie, Bootie, Rockin' Everywhere

I know that in many of my posts I talk about how I am OBSESSED with the item, which is probably true because I'm OBSESSED with fashion and passion only makes for the best expression, right?

However I am REALLY OBSESSED with over the foot sandals, heels, booties, etc. trend going on. I even recently added a new shoe to my collection.. it's Tory Burch (see below)... who would have thought!? :)

(Tory Burch, Oren Bootie)

Besides these booties I also have black Steve Madden Booties, and B.P. sandals that cover the front of my foot-- and wear them ALL THE TIME! I just love how SASSy this type of shoe is, especially the booties. 

I am definitely premiering these in VEGAS! 

The fabulous thing about the "over the foot" shoe is that no matter what age you are you can find a pair to fit your style and they bring this refreshing youngness to anyones wardrobe. 

Sometimes we forget that EVERYONE can and should be able to look fabulous, so hopefully no matter what you wear you find a way to embrace your inner beauty because you can rock this "bootie" if you aren't loving your own first! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment